Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Pablo Alejandro Sánchez Tadeo, I prefer Pablo, but either one is fine. I'm majoring in Computer Science and Software Engineering an the Institute of Technology and Higher Education of Monterrey, currently on the eight semester.


I think this class will enlighten me on how programming languages work, and generally how the high level code that we write is understood by the computer itself. I am kind of nervous about this class because I think could be one of the hardest ones I've ever had in college, but I'm also excited because I know the outcome could be a really good and complete project.


Outside of computer science and technology, I love cars, how they work and what they can do. Also love driving (when there is no traffic, otherwise I hate it a bit). I could spend hours staring at a good car and knowing about them. It is my second passion after Computer Science. I think it's because I generally like to know how things work.



As for the hobbies, I like to play the guitar, I mainly enjoy hard rock and blues, but I like to listen to several genres, from jazz to electronic music. Also I love food and trying new things, I like trying the typical meals someone would have on every place I go. México has a great gastronomy and I like most of the things people around the country eats.



My favorite trilogy of movies is Back to the Future. I think the concept is well executed. Also love that was made in the 80's and it shows that culture as well as the 50's and what they thought the 2010's would be, which are the decades they travel to in time.

One tv show I like is Stranger Things. that show also shows how living in the 80's was, and it too is science fiction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making compiler design relevant for students

Mother of Compilers

Ruby and the Interpreter Pattern